Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hey people, I have not updated this blog since a week ago. Do you still love me? Anyway this is a rhetorical question, I am just being foolish to ask of it right, off course you'll still love me! And I have a lot of updates to make it known to you! I'm going to just report this briefly. Here it goes...

On the 1st of August, last Saturday, I paid a visit to My beloved school, to witness the prefect 2009 Installation. One thought that really stayed in my head through out the event, was that, one year had passed so quickly. That's like a blink of an eye, if you get what I meant la..After that I had to rushed with Sunglin and Weishen to attend my Church cellgroup meeting at 11pm.

In the afternoon I had lunched with my cell members in Sunway Pyramid and bumped into a few very fresh familiar faces of friends that I had seen and mingled earlier in my old school. Apparently, they had their lunch there too! After lunch, I departed from Sunway pyramid to attend for another Installation, the SMKSU Interact Installaton. Two installation in one Day, the date must on a good horoscope. I got there with SungLin, Weishen and Yinghao. We arrived the place 1 hour earlier because we were suppose to do a little modeling for Alex latest college coursework project. She want to make a poster with the theme ' Love Story'. Shahnan joined the modeling session late.I had a lots of fun, then when we were done, Yinghao and Weishen left the club leaving the rest of us behind to attend the event. Haha, I was a little too ecstatic that day, So I had done a lot of silly stuff including embarrassing myself. However I really did had fun through out the event.

As night blanketed the sky, which mean malaysian timing, around 8pm. A total of 28 interactors decided to go to Pyramid for dinner. I was a little unhappy with the decision made on the venue, but in the end I agreed so had Luquan and Dheephan,to ferry a few girls that are with excruciating pain caused by their high heels while the boys had to walk by foot to SP. I was being nice la...If you know what I meant. We ate at Mcdonald, because its the only place large enough to be occupied by us.

That night around 11pm, I decided to leave for home. I agreed to send a few of my brother friends home. As I were at the Parking Ticket station. I had realized something really funny, I did not received a parking ticket when entered the parking basement. I found out the reason behind this irony. Earlier, I was tailing dheephan car, we entered the loading bay section, As we approached one of the ticket station, I remembered that I could pass the station without collecting a ticket, while Dheephan had taken his earlier. The reason behind this phenomenon was that its a loading bay, So the station was programmed to allow large vehicles like loading lorries and etc..Besides that, it was a coincidence that dheephan ticket got rejected from the Machine. So basically Dheephan and I had to settle this problem with the office. I brought my Touch and Go card assuming it will be handy. As the results i made everyone waited for almost 20 minute. I'm really sorry guys, I heard they were doing silly stuff in the car while I was not there, haha.....Stranded they were, until I came to rescue them with my touch and go card. The office sort of did something to my card and I am in the end able to go out from tht place. I thank God it didn't took me longer to solve the problem, because I have younger friends that needless to say need to go home before they make their parent worried.
I reached home that day around 12pm, with a feeling of being happy but tired.

Pictures








THE FACE SHOP





WHEN I MISSED WIE ZHENG TOO MUCH, SO I Decided TO give Him a Surprise Smoochy










I like this picture of Weishen!!


This picture was taken badly...

We were going MAD after a 1 hour delay in schedule!!


THE OUTGOING PRESIDENT LUQUAN!!



The transition of power. All the best with the new president Zhiying and his board of 09/10.



THE MC OF the day!!

Toe-Sucking Tradition
I have no idea what was I doing. Must be some presidents affection. Too bad luquan didn't joined me and Zhiying....

The SiGnature WhooSH


Sunglin got PUSHED into the POOL!!
Dinner with the juniors in McD!!




I had a wonderful day

That's my latest update! Hope you like it guys! My best regards to the prefect and interact board of 09/10. Stay strong and constantly learn throughout you new journey.

Blogged by,
Dicvinn

No comments: