Friday, July 31, 2009

My New Phone

Haha, I will not be adding another poem for this new baby here. The last time I wrote a poem, I received too many unfavorable comments which does made my heart a little sore. Well, anyway yes I finally got a new phone! I have to thank Nicholas Choo, Weishen, Yinghao for helping me through out the process of looking for a good model but the rest of the appreciation should go especially to my daddy for sponsoring me with his hard earned money. Thank dad! Take a look at the exterior design!! This is the Sony Ericson W760i...


Front view ,I look so calm and innocent, but this will not last long because as I strip this baby.............
Bam! Like transformer man! lol.....

Here is how the back-side looks like, nothing like our physical one ofcourse!

That's all for now!Thanks for reading!

Blogged by,
Dicvinn

No comments: