Thursday, July 30, 2009

29th July 2009


WE CRASHED Lisa's PLACE!!

After college, we had a few of us including Leisha, Jason, Nur Lisa, Aadi, Khadijah,Jason, Chung Young, Huishen and I. Siti Nur Lisa had her Honda Jazz ready to drive a few of us to her house, while Huishen and Jason drove their Myvy tailing behind the back of her car.

When we reached her house, the first impression I had was ' does a house with such design ever existed in Malaysia?, her house has that Mediterranean design with flat roof, contemporary tiles on wall and artistic shape. Very very eye tempting to just stare at it for awhile. By the way her house is in SS19, so you can guess how power pack is her house, when its already in those wealthy territories. That not the splendour I had my eyes feasted on, When i entered her house, I was startled to find myself blatantly looking at a turquoise blue pool in the living room without even greeting her parents that were also in the living relaxing. I rubbed my eyes twice but still an indoor swimming was a reality in the vision of my eye. Can you believe it? A 4.5 feet 8m square pool in the living room! What a hard truth to accept! But that's not all, as soon as i went up stair, the ceiling though out our flight was fairly high, then came a pool table lying in the middle of the spaces in the first floor. The house even had a very large AV room and equiped with stereos and the PS3 guitar hero equipment such as Drum and guitar. Well, all I can say, Lisa's house really had amazed me. One of the best I ever been to. Anyway I had some pictures taken by Lisa, but those are only shots on our pool sessions. No house pictures, and guitar hero session included. Really sorry people!


The two Lisa's!!
Jason should better stop scolding lisa



Blogged by
Dicvinn

No comments: