Tuesday, August 18, 2009

B'day & August babies

Hi!
Entering the month of August, I have been constantly reminding myself to wish or celebrate my friends on their birthday. So far I have joined my group of friends to celebrated Karmun and Huakit b'day. Thus, there might be more friends bday to be celebrated before August 2009 ends it role in this year calender.

On Huakit B'day,7th of Augusst, we a group of us had planned to sneak into his bedroom to give a goodsupprise to show him that we remember his 'Bigday'...Well things went well as planned! And, as for Karmun, the following week of the same day, 14th of August a few of us had took her to BBQ Plaza to eat MEAT!! Had a lot of fun there, especially went its many of our first time going to that place. I obviously, had gone 'Jakun' over their cooking pots and materials...lol...

There will be more bday to celebrate, I hope to have the opportunity to share the day when they age by a year.

Anyway, here are pictures of what had happen so far



Me using reflection to snap a picture of Shahnon and huakit.

Karmun,Peilyn,Minsheen, and me the (Joker)

Playing with Alex DSLR
Another silly shot of me


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAIKARMUN!!
18 cupcakes to resemble 18 years old

Life is like a burning Candle

I forgot why i asked to post that way..haha..sorry minshen..
Sleepheads..Eat until become sleepy

To be continued with more...Time for me to sleep and snore...

Blogged by,
Dicvinn

No comments: