Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm up so late....


A Silly Picture

Hello guys,
Its way past my bedtime, and I'm still up awake doing my English assignment. However, I was really getting overly frustrated on the research that I have to do....I need to read up at least 10 novelty books...on Death Penalty...draining the lifeforms out of me...anyway guess what...I became so bored,so i started to procrastinate...lol...*bad bad Dicvinn*
I went facebooking and disturbing people on msn...

These are things I do when I feeling restless. This is not suppose to be the way to overcome my boredome. Sadly, i had awaken the badside in me, I went around teasing and disturbing people...I'm terribly sorry to do such a stuff...I need to repent from such unhealthy activity. Maybe the next if this happens again,I should do something more benificial..haha i will remember to change! Becoming self-drawn to sleepiness*yawn*
I took pictures of myself using my laptop webcamera...I'm shocked that it came out so clear..Haha =) Any I'm finally calling today a night!

Signing off at 3.04 pm,
Dicvinn


No comments: