Friday, August 7, 2009

Hello people!
I had a wonderful and long day, I'm feeling overly ecstatic, therefore buckle up because I feel like sharing my day with you. In all ending there's surely a beginning. So ,the style of how my day began today was like how I start my day daily.

My miniature alarm will wake me up in expectancy to be just in time to greet the the morning sunlight glowed through my window curtain. I got up quickly and did everything prepared for the day, and had my luggage packed with extra clothing and important belongings.

Don't I look like I'm going for a trip to someway far, well the real truth is I'm just packing things to sustain me for the whole day without going back home. I had sequences of plans to attend which will last until late night.Did I quench your curiosity over the issue of myluggage?

In the morning, I left my house at 1015 to head to college. My first appointment that I need to embark, is play paintball in TT sport Lakeview! On my way to college l, I notice dark clouds appearing on the visible sky. Not before too long, Rain came down pouring on the dry road. I on my rain wiper and drove cautiously as I journeyed through Kesas Highway to reach college. I meet up with the others who are also joining me to play this trilling sport. The rain manage to eventually slowed to a halt. A few worrisome faces deliberately vanish when the weather recovered to how they had wanted it to be.

I got there to place the slowest because I wasn't concentration on the road while driving and talking. Driving so hard to Multitask man!! After settling the payment, we begin the activity by receiving a short briefing from the administration staff. Not to long later, we entered to the arena with anxiety and excitement, rushing in our body.....to be continue

No comments: