Friday, January 23, 2009

Freshie's Night 09

Hula people!!!
Its 5 hours more before I'm leaving this city!!That's right people, I'm retreating back to Ipoh again, Lol ,wee...XD I don't know why but I'm as excited until i can practically sense the adrenalin circulating in my blood circulatory system. My dad said earlier that we'll be leaving 5am early in the morning and the conversation goes like this:

During late evening just now, My bros and I were watching Zack & Cody on Disney Channel, until my dad interrupted our entertainment
Dad: Dicvinn , better pack your things tonight because we are leaving early first thing in the morning.

Dicvinn: (still watching TV while having my right hand gripping on the remote control) alright daddy, I'll do it later when I'm done watching.

Dad: no...do it now, if not you sure forget a lot of things, Go..!!!( starting to sound like a growling K-9)

Dicvinn & brothers: Aiyo wait la.....later still got time to do it ma.

When my brothers and I mentioned the last word to procrastinate, me dad seriously almost gone berserk. If I did not react onto his command at once, he might turn into the second Hulk. Alright, I'm just exaggerating a little too much again but yes indeed we dared not push our dad's limit, so we got our heavy ass uprooted from the sofa and made ourselves do the packing until late just now.

What i can wait is to have Dim Sum for breakfast tomorrow. Hopefully we'll arrive early in the morning there where there are still a lot of Dim sum in the shop left. If not, I'll be terribly devastated. I can become emo for the whole day just because of food. Lol, food is my craving! So to you guys that are travelling either one of this days far , have a safe trip back to your hometown and a happy holiday!!

Before i end this blog post, yesterday in college , there was a function for fresh students like me in the campus. The event is called Freshie'sNight and the theme was Retro. I took some pictures of the event to bail you guys on what had happen. Enjoy!!





Happy 18th Birthday Lisa!!! Hopefully you'll have an enjoyable birthday and may god continue to bless you this year!!

Stay tuned for the next post soon!!

Until then. Have a great week and holiday ahead guys!!!
Dicvinn

No comments: