Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A New Year A New Resolution

Hello guys!!!!
I have came back from the dead!! lol, yes i'm terribly sorry for keeping my blog so inactive, but i have a good reason for being so discreet lately. My solid and strong reason is because i was being lazy, feeling mundane just to switch on the computer and log in to anything or what so ever than are found in the web. Well, anyway hey, yeap I'm back and i have so much to narrate on what i have done and went through so lately. Nothing much actually lately, i went back to my hometown in Ipoh form the 28th until th 3rd so just in time to start college on the 5th of jan.

My purpose of returning back to hometown is to celebrate my grandma sweet 80th birthday. lol. But serious, the event was so grand that my family did it in a large restaurant booking more than 17th tables. There were a few Datuks (not the old age people) and headmaster that were present to for the event. I think its because my uncle has also a title of Datuk and were involved in politics. If im not wrong he just received the title last year. Haha, i was kind of surprise too! Besides eating and stuffing myself with food and not missing any meals including tea and supper, the remaining of my stays there in Ipoh, i had to take care of my less healthy grandpa. He is beginning to have a weak joint and having inability to even walk to the toilets. It sometimes pity me that people have to go through this when we grow old. I heard of chinese people saying that life is a cycle. You born into this world with the protection and love from you parents. When you grow old it is our turn to take care of you aging parents with love. Well, that how god had arranged our lifetime agenda in earth.

On the 3rd of Jan, came back home realizing that i miss home and thus,i had missed a few outings and events organized by my fellow friends. But, yes i know can't turn back the clock and i have to move on. So move on i did, and 5th of Jan was my first orientation day in Sun-U college. Shahnon and his family were so generous and willing to offer me a transport to college. They are really nice people, benevolent and honest. So, we got to the college entrance were amazed to the amount of new freshies like us to be present there ! We got ourselves registered and entered into the MPH ( not the bookshop) Multi Purpose Hall located up in the fourth floor. On our way up the venue, we bump into some familiar faces, Lisa, Leisha, Alex,Anil and Darshini. I really never imagine to at least meet up with more people from my secondary school. I thought all had already followed the crowd to Tailoy's College.

And happy we were ,that we meet up, immediate we group and took the stairs instead of taking the comfortable and unoccupied lift. We wanted to lost weight so the stairs it was and we walked up all the way until we reached the fourth floor puffing for air involuntary and feeling deep regrets for our foolish decision.
We entered the hall and began to open our ears to listen at the long speeches.

To be continue..........

Done half-way by
Dicvinn

No comments: