Thursday, January 8, 2009

Part two








Hello again!!! Yesterday I was feeling so exhausted until i had leave my last post uncompleted and unfinished. Well, allow me to continue where I had paused,......

Yes, we sat down in the hall and began to listen to speeches given by different speakers. Some gave a very interesting speeches while other seems like they are addressing to the wall. LOL, so sorry I am only just joking, surprisingly every speaker gave a fairly interesting talk in their own unique style. Basically the whole day, is all about introduction of our college and we ended at 3pm knowing that we have to come back the next .

My Mufy course had orientation for four days. Only Mufy course has such lengthy duration for orientation.Other course like A-levels, AUSMAT and CIMP took only two days to run their orientation and had classes commence on the third day. Today, i had bumped into another friend of mine, Chern Hou who is doing ADP and guess what right at that moment he had already been assigned with three assignments in his hands!! I mean come on, until today I have not even gotten the opportunity to meet my new classmates yet. We are still using the MPH (Multipurpose Hall) for Leaderships talks, Character building seminars, Future Planning, Career and etc. In short, I had to admit that those program organized for us Mufy student were really beneficial and contain life changing awareness. So, I'm more determine of what to do in future and how tp utilize my inner strength and positive character to work towards my vision and dreams.

Besides that, we had a workshop done this British man,his Malaysian wife and accompanied by his team to teach us on personality profiling and leadership. I learned a lot from the workshop too!!!! The workshop on personality profiling had also improved me a lot. The British guy had shared on his college and university life and told us on how he adapt into new enviroment. College or Universities life could be really tough and harsh especially during the beggining of the course. Some of us, might be facing difficulties to adapt into a new place with smaller or no circle of friends while coping with strenous timetables and studies. So ultimately, going through such adversities like this has three phases .

1. Separation- Moving away from home and friends
2. Transition- Torn between 2 place
3. Incorporation- Full comfortability of fitting and adapting into the community in the faculty.


It takes time to move on into the third phase. Some can make a fast transition from first phase into the third in a short period of time while others take longer time. What ever it is, let's learn to accept that changes have to take place and learn to be bold and have courage to open our friendship to new friends ,thus ensure that we are a good and concern friends at the first place.Plus, at the same time, remember to seek God for strength and love.Ultimately,let us love be compasionate to people like how God loves us!!


Fortunately, for me today is the last day for orientation.Praise God. Lol, I'm anxious in meeting with my new classmates and can't wait to witness what other interesting programs that are yet to be unfold. I'll be posting more updates soon!! Be patient alright, To those who had starting working, I know earning money is hard so that why I want to encourage you guys Work hard!! Don't let money be your motivation but instead try to put joy asyour encouragement in working!!

Building a bridge during a workshop!!


With that,Until Next time!!
Dicvinn

No comments: