Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Chinese New Year

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all readers in advance!! May God bless you not only this year but to many oncoming years to come with prosperity,joy and wealth.

Hello there,
Besides me falling sick due to a common cold,

I had gone through a blessed week where i not only had made and embraced new friendship in school, thus,i'm starting to enjoy this college life that I'm enduring. Despite of me having a habit of making myself extra cautious in making new friends, people there are extremely friendly especially the international students . Besides that, my new announced schedule in school is pretty flexible in the sense that i have plenty of breaks in between classes. During free time intervals I'll be hanging out with lisa, jason, leisha and the new friends we made. If I want I can even have time to make a visit to Pyramid during my breaks. However, of course I would rather stay in places near my school campus to do a little studying before classes. Lol, I'm getting a little nerdy , but i cant help it, my parents paid big money for me to go college so i better not disappoint them. Besides, college is a place not for fun and games its for us to study. Although we are ought to be balance and not vice verse, we should really be careful not to overdo one another.

I signed up for 4 unit of subject which is Physic, Maths, Advance Maths and English. The subject I chose focus more on the engineering field that i hope to pursue later near year. I'm only actually really worried of Ad . Math compared to the other units. Its really tough! Lol, every-time when i enter the class i feel more brainless than before going into the class. There no words to express my frustration, but i guess since i'm stuck with it , I might as well learn to enjoy the subject. Pray for me to learn to cherish this form of maths. LOL, thankZ so much.

Since, Chinese New Year is coming i might as well blog a little about this exciting and vibrant festival being celebrated by the entire Chinese races. Speaking from my perspective, this festive celebration is a custom which tighten the bonds of my family relationship and it is a time for us to get together with each other. Anually, I'll return to my hometown for the New Year and have a large reunion with all me relative from all over Malaysia. So, this is the jist of what we do every year, we have dinners together, receive AngPau, play firecrackers, and eat prawn crackers. Everynight throughout the week, My uncles and aunties will gamble card or mahjung while me and my other cousin will watch or be off playing games with cards or just drink and eating until late midnight. I have a lots of cousins and nephews , so sometimes we would have a game of football to play around. Usually on the Second or Third morning my grandmother from my mum's side will yearly have a lion dance in her house, so I'll meet up with Liza and other of my cousins to witness such a magnificent dance which never fail to entertaint us.

Well, I'm looking forward until the day i celebrate New Year with my family. I'm sure all of you would be excited of the event yourself. I'll be uploading photos of this Chinese New Year in my hometown soon. Until Next Time Then!! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR GUYS!!

Blog by,
Dic Vinn

No comments: