Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday escapades!!

Hello people!

Please accept my apologies for not showing any updates in my blog.lol. do remembered promising many of you that i'll post a new as fast as possible, well one thing i certainly know, is I still have to work on my punctuality. Anyway, It's so great to be back to update my blog and let me tell you since after spm the freedom that i pictured did not turned out to be what i imagined instead its surpasses my expectation. Before the last paper ended on 1st December, i had pictured myself vividly spending most of the day at home just doing what i call it retirement activities except that im still young.I actually planned out what i wanted to do immediately after the account papers.

The plan A was to sleep the whole afternoon until not knowing how long i have slept, then have a nice meal, switch on the computer with no feeling of restraining myself from the time limit because my study schedule had finally expired, drink warm coffee and basically having no worry or feel guilty of not studying. So what do you think??I bet everyone had something similar to what my mind thinks right?? Unfortunately, to think that i will have the most abundant rest that i can get, straight away after my accounts papers, i joined my friends for a movie in pyramid until 5. When i got home i wanted to take a nap, but my mum instructed me to pack my things and cloth because the next day my parents are taking me to Terengganu for a spontaneous holiday.

I slept late that day because i had to help out with the packings and i haven't gotten my desired nap. SEE the first agenda in plan A is not even being accomplished yet!! Finally that night,i gotten that perfect and rejuvenating rest. The next day, i woke up at 830 am and start the journey to terengganu. We travelled along karak highway and reached Awana Kijal Resort in terengganu after a long and tiring 6 hour journey.We encounter rain like the whole journey after we crossed to pahang border. I know its monsoon but i find it kinda weird when the rain never stop from Pahang until we reached Terengganu. Then me and my brothers came up a nickname for the state as the 'Land of Shower' . lol, LAME i know.

However, the resort is fantastic!! its so huge and has so many facilities like a tennis court, volleyball field , futsal court, gym and a humongous swimming pool.We enjoyed our stay there for two night and then the guess what?? immediately we check out from the resort and went up to genting to check into awana genting resort. From sea level we when up to 300m above sea level,Aren't my whole family mad?? Genting was cool as usual and Awana Genting Golf and Country Resort offer the same wide range of facilities like they had in Awana Kijal.

Although my dad prefers the beach i still love the highland where the temperature is about average 21 degree Celsius. Although its so cool up there,the irony is i still got sunburn after playing tennis. We stayed for two night in Genting too and on Saturday we rushed home early because i have my prefect appreciation night to attend and my holiday schedule goes on and on........Today i went to church and in the afternoon watched twilight in pyramid with my friends until 5pm and here i am now finally at home having the time to finally blog . But, my holiday list continues and i guess i believe god does not want me to rest but to continues his work. I'm thankful that although i'll be busy this holiday, but at least i know that my holiday is already properly planned out .Here the schedule of my holiday plans.

10th-12th Pangkor trip with form 5
13th-16th Liza church trips
17th Interact gathering
18th Prom 2008 night
20th-21th Go up to genting again with dad's friends
22th 5 Gamma class party
24th Church christmas celebration

Haha, im sure everyone of you are also as hectic and busy like me. But, hey we should enjoy these activities and freedom while we still can because who knows, the next time you might not have the chance to do such things anymore.
My next post will be on photos!


Until next time!!!!
Dicvinn

No comments: