Sunday, December 7, 2008

Greeting again!! Man i tell you uploading pictures are time consuming so I hope blogspot would do something on the speed to upload photos. Anyway, right as i had promised earlier, i'm going to demonstrate in picturesque means on what i had done in Genting . For a start, my family and I checked in and got ourself one double deluxe suite, 8 themepark tickets and and 8 morning buffet passes just for Rm 357.00 a night. Quite a good offer right?? So we stayed in Awana Genting for two nights and had done many things there. Ultimately i enjoyed the weather the most and the tranquil atmosphere up in the highland where no din and noise from the core of the busy city of Kuala Lumpur can be heard up there.Alrite, enough words, let's have the pictures do the explaining.



THE Highland
My brother just doing what he love best at that moment, swimming
We, went to Gontong Jaya for lunch.




lol, we got the chance to take pictures with some australian babes.



The next morning, I challenged my brother to a tennis match
Me showing my Roger Federal one handed Frontal swings

My lousy opponent.


Haih unfortunately the winner is the most incompetant one.

In despair after the losing!!

We stormed in into the badminton court after our tennis game.




In the evening , we went up to first world for some shopping and walking

Haha, at night was so cold up in First world. If i'm not wrong
its 17 degree celsius.



Five days had past so quick and swift. Its time to finally go home and I were looking forward for the Prefect Appreciation function that night.

Written by,
Dicvinn

No comments: