Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What's up!!!

Today its already the 16th of December and for some of us that are starting college in January we have another like half a month before endeavoring in new college environment and studies. This so not a good news right. Plus, this time is no more me meeting the same faces and friends anymore. I'm like going to be in a new and foreign place where adaptation is significant and is needed. Well,although meeting new friends can be exciting but I'll miss all my precious friends. Alas, no matter how much i can complain, i'm not in control of time but only god is 'la'. I guess that is why, I know i have to trust in him for he'll see through me until i archive completion in the end of my race on earth. Anyway, yes I should stop this emotional breakdown.

Like, i had promised from my previous posted i'll descibe on my adventure in Pangkor. So, the whole trip begin when as usual our rendezvous point for the take off is in school. We arrived and boarded the bus. The journey was long but entertaining. Thank to the livewire people such as SungLin and Si onn. We laughed and chat thoughout the journey until we arrived at the jeti. By the time we board the ferry its already almost 3pm in the afternoon. In 30 minute . we crossed the deep blue sea and reached Pangkor. Outside the jeti there where so many pink and cute van parking at the side or the road. Apparently, those pink van are taxi in Pangkor. So, we reached our resort called 'Pangkor Village Resort' thanks to those pink vehicles

Immediately we checked in and excitedly explore the beach and played many different water games. Through out the 3 days we done activities like snorkeling, island hopping, beach volleyball, banana boat, barbeque, karoeke, shopping and eating.Basically we had done a lot of stuff in the island and everyone of them is just so fun to go through. However, what most important and benificial about this trip is not only the fun it , but instead its the time that I can still spend with all the wonderful friends I had. As time advanced, i hope these so uberly sweetmemories will always be frozen in my heart for eternity. I believe the trip is a success and hopefully we can organize another trip as a reunion in many years to come.

Posted by
MR. Liew Dicvinn
Director of ldicvinn.blogspot.com

No comments: