Friday, December 19, 2008

Prom 2008

Hello readers!!

SMKSU Prom 2008 was held in Grand Lagoon Ballroom Sunway Resort Spa & Hotel. The Event was splendid so filled with fun and enjoyment. It's a function which will always be embedded in my mind and heart. By end of the event I was in despair knowing that i may not see many of the friends I know in near future. Oh how I which i had the remote control from the movie 'click'. Well I would want to thanks to everyone that i have known through out my whole secondary life. The memory i had with you all will always be frozen in my heart as strength, joy and eternal friendship.

Yes, back to the topic, Prom was another good chapter in my life. The night was in an equisite grand hall decorated and constructed with chandeliars , expensive portraits and balcony boxes like the one in Phil Harmonic Kl.The night was even so more majestic when the people and friends that attended the function were dressed in their best suites and beautiful dresses. Guys look stunning and ladies appeared radiantly throughout the event. The event was memorable and fun.Anyway here again are pictures of what i had taken with
my camera.







Posted by
Dicvinn

No comments: