Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SPM:13.11.08,Third day

Hi there again!!!! SEJARAH paper has finally been accomplished! The most dreadful and tormenting part of spm is finally over i hope.Ultimately, now I now can kiss my Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah books buh-bye for good! I'll be on a look out for the paper lama man to dispose this unwanted pieces of $%^$.LOl, i'm just joking, my mum will hang me from KL tower if she found out about my plot.

Forgive me for being a person that resolve to vandalism, it's just that i have been studying BM for more than a decade and finally now i can stop learning the language when i pursue for my tertiary education. I cant imagine how torturous is it if I have to continue learning that subject. I don't mind using the language but i dislike the part when i have to seat for BM exam.

Anyway with Bahasa Malaysia, English and Sejarah down, i have a few for subject to go and sooner than i could think,SPM would be all over soon. I think , I practically can taste the freedom already.Anyway wish me all the best and my wishes is the same to everyone that is on the same boat with me. All the best!!


Still 14 more days to go and hey cameras is not allowed in the examination hall!!!

lol, I'll end here, Hope you have the patient to wait until the next time i write in my next post.

With that,Take care!!

Dicvinn

No comments: