Sunday, November 9, 2008

Anxious to be freed!!!

Hello there!!


How are you guys doing lately(specially for Tanah Melayu student)?? Well, i hope many of your brain is still function at optimum level after being so soaked with facts.... facts... facts. If you ask me, im not pretty sure if my brain is even functioning at all, too much words and line, just now i even almost forgot to put on my short after a bath.I might admit that i'm a little blur but lately i'm getting too absence-minded, Ask me of my name one of these day and i might answer Tunku Abdul Rahman.


Well, I think i went overboard by humiliating myself too much. Anyway, Im so looking forward to the very moment itself when i pin down my last flow of answer on the encripted account 1 Spm paper, im sure then I will be able to feel a rush of relieve as if I have overcome the world.Unfortunately, In the mean time, Spm has still yet to begin, and im pretty assured that majority if you are so anxious to just accomplished that last paper and kiss your textbooks and reverence book buh-bye( Please Don't have any idea of burning those books, Recycle it,Im in support of Fly fm vision on Save the enviroment ) !!!

Until that day come let give our very best for every paper so we leave no regrets and are able to just experience total freedom.To those that are going for the Pangkor trip, I get too excited when i just think about it. Lol, at the moment my freedom in my mind is the white crystal-like sandy beach, scattered with calcified shells and the wide seductive blue ocean with breeze that just blow away all yout stress and worries of the world. alrite, now im getting too imaginative, anyway here a picture of what im imagining.tada!!!!!




Until that destiny arrives, let continue to put on our study hat and study hard because we know that there will be a reward after our long sufferings.

My words end here,take care!

Dicvinn

No comments: