Monday, June 22, 2009

Spontaneous Picnic Day-out

Hello people!!

I'm currently at the verge of consuming my one month holiday by 50% already...so sad...I know...but the two week that had seems to past to quickly weren't as boring as I thought it was. In fact, I feel I had made myself do quite a good run to go for events and outings organized by many of my friends. One things for sure I manage to accomplish my desire of spending quality time with the people I care...college will start soon...in two more weeks time, I'm sure I will do my best to spend my time properly before resuming my studies again.

Anyway to keep everyone of you updated, I recently was spontaneously invited for quite a last minute picnic at a nearby lakeside park in Kota Kemuning.To make things more clear I received the invitation 8 hour before the planned outing which is on last thursday at 830 am. So short notice rite...but that how things row man!! When you are on call you have to on you way...lol cheh...anyway so basically the plan was to me there at 830 in the morning, well I arrived fashionably late as usually, 15 minute late...made an improvement!! I have made a much later entrance appearance than this before. The rest came on time, Chooi Si drove her myvy with three other passengers ,Liza, Yihshan and Min Shen. Sionn walked from his house, and Andy came 2 hour later than everyone else. So, I'm actually quite punctual in this time around.

Well, the morning was awesome, everyone brought a few food to share. Si Onn made sandwiches which tasted so good as in even if you drop the breadcrumbs on the floor, you won't even hesitate to pick it up to eat it. That how yummy it is!! Then we played Frisbee, took pictures and went the sun is really emitting a lot of heat, in another words, when the sun has reached almost in its highest peak, we took shelter in the nearest resting shade. We chit-chat a lot until when its almost lunch time, we drove to a shop for bubble tea...hehe the drink taste so yummy too, better than any other places that I had tasted, an also it had quench through my thirst from such a hot day!

After that, I left for earlier because my mum had to use the car...So sad but I have no solid reason to use the car any longer.I took some pictures from the day-out, check it out!!









Both of them defying gravity


There will be more updates on what I had done so far. This month is definately more happening than the other month when I still have college. Stay tune soon!!

Written by,
Dicvinn

No comments: