Sunday, June 14, 2009

Renuniting beats good ambience and scruptous dinner

Breathe... Huff...pufff... life shall then be again be granted to soul of this blog. Let unalterable death no more be a thief to the soul once now be infused into this body.The waking of the eyes of the beholder shall unleashed a presence of life to the body, and.......ok, enough..enough.. I guess you guys had guessed what muttered nonsenses is all about...yes I have abandoned this blog not once but more than a couple of time. However, let no hope be lost in you because I am back. Back from the lost I have.

And here I am to post my latest post. I come about an inspiration to promote this event from one of our friends blog. He, had took an effort to groom more awareness in people on the continuition of an unhalted tradition that had been organizes annually. He has I'm sure indeed had done his best, and I believe he had reveal different type of ideas and reasons on the event to those who had read his post including me. Yes, if you are wondering who this wondrous person I relating about, He is no other than Mr Tan Sung Lin or Titus. Lol...

So, I'm sure right now you guys would know what I want to talk about and who this post may be addressing to. Let not waste any precious time, and allow me to jump to the main course of my menu today... To all past and present prefect let's not put effort contributed to organized the Prefect Reunion in vain. Do show your concern and loyalty as a prefect, thus we are as prefect proud in neither red or white but in GREEN SMKSU emblem should all the more come for the event which had been promised to be enjoyable and memorable.

To extent my explanation, Reunion has been a celebration to prefect from all ages once had served for the school and for the fresh blood prefect who still currently being tied to the service for the school. This night is a night to reunite everyone not only as friends but as a family, to remember of the good times and impart knowledge and encouragement to the present prefect. Nevertheless, most importantly is every prefect will be able to spent good quality time together as a family and to have a memorable time that can last in everyone mind. Whether the food is expensive or the place is highly unimpressed, I say to have someone organizing a reunion is a bleesing and an opportunity to everyone to meet. In ten years down the road, who knows maybe reunion will have long gone buried down 6 feet under. So to ex-prefect let's treasure the chances we still have and make a decision today to come and reunite! We should have in mind a thought to meet up as a reunion with everyone else and not worrying what the enviroment factor may be. REUNION 2005

I still remembered my first reunion, and I tell you since the first one I have never stop coming for the second and the third. Its because I realize my part as a prefect to support a prefect event and most importantly I had so much fun and good memories form of all the reunion I had. The fun majority should comes from you and not mostly from how the event is organized. Well I'm looking forward for this year one as well. How about you today?

HERE ARE THE DETAILS INCASE YOU WOULD NEED IT!!
Start Time:
Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 7:00pm
End Time:
Sunday, June 21, 2009 at 12:00am
Location:
Holiday Villa (semi indoor/semi outdoor)
PRICE:RM70 (ALONE) , RM75( WITH PARTNER)
THE MENU

SALAD

Selection of Crisp Lettuce Assorted Dressing
Sliced Tomato & Cucumber
Potato Salad


HOT ACCOMPANIMENTS

Corn on Cob
Baked Potato
Vegetable medley
Chinese Fried Rice
Fried Mee Siam


FROM THE GRILL

Marinated Chicken Wing
Grilled Sirloin Minute Steak
Dory Fillet Fish in Banana Leaf


DESSERT

Selection of Fresh Fruits
Bubur Pulut Hitam
Sliced Carrot Cake

Cordial


Should you have made a decision, contact: 0176434223( TAN SUNG LIN)

Hey, I know I'm quite a busy-body person, but deep down in my heart I'm just doing my part as a prefect eventhough I am retired. I'm still a prefect and the spirit of TERBAIK has never left me!! I sure I'm still living out the TERBAIK spirit until today!! TERBAIK

Urge by,
Dicvinn

No comments: