Thursday, June 25, 2009

College outing

Dear people,

Have you ever formed a thought of compressing all you stressed, problems and dilemmas then planned to scream the concussion out all in one goal? Have ya? Call me a kid, but when you are in real sticky situation, you would do almost anything to have peace in your mind. However there aren't seemed to be any place to held suitable for this act of expulsion, any where you go people don't seem to like noise, so what would happen if you tried screaming out in their ear incoherently, the idea is to just let out any melody with no control of tune, as a psychological alleviation of stress hormone or in other terms it relaxes your nervous system. However, how many of you would know, screaming at fluctuating waves is nothing but a severe sound pollution to any ears. Just look at someone reaction when your raise the band of you voice and you'll a see a slight extenuating discomfort marked on the face of the person. So my question is where could be a place suitable and highly soundproof to protect other from such experimenting.Or is there really a place accessible for us to do such childish stuff?....

Well, I might just found a place where it is reliable in the sense that it's where people gathered or go to basically pay to have a scream or a shout....Thought I will not leave the details to you all that some come to this places to have sing while others just want to have fun. Despite it, the place is constructed inherently to be soundproof and that fit my most important criteria for a place to shout. Haha...so have you manage to dwindle with you mind to guess what is the place yet? I'm sure you have. Its a karaoke centre. Suitable to accommodate fun, trill and stress alleviation. Won't you agree with me!! Its where you can have fun, sing all out, scream, have lunch or any other meals of your day and just to forget of all the problem for awhile.

So by reading what i had wrote above I might had gave you an impression as if I visit this place every single day with no break. Haha...if that is what you thought of me, let me tell you that I have only gone to this place for only one time in my whole life. Well, I would admit its a fun filled euphoric experience. I went to Neway's in JayaSquare Subang with a bunch of college friends after exam. I tell you not only did we had good time spending time with each other, we were given liberty to scream as loud as we can. Musics available were from the range of 60's up to the contemporary one's. Well, Im quite happy that I was present for the outing that day. So if, you quys think karoake is not as extreme or fun like others activities hmmm...think twice before the very first word of Boredome is formed in your head. This place is absolute a wonderful place to just SCREAM OUT!!!

PICTURES

My two new friends Teo and Yu Ning



While were singing this is wad the girls are doing....:p




I gila dungu to pose like that!!! haha
Lisa and Aadi

Sorry guys this post has too much formality in language...:p next post will be more chilling and informal...I promise...Stay tune!!

Posted by,
Dicvinn

No comments: