Tuesday, June 23, 2009

20th July 2009


PREFECT REUNION

Placed: Holiday Villa,Subang

Arrival: 710pm
Report begin:

Haha..dun mind me, anyway yes as I mentioned earli
er, I had attended this year Prefect Reunion 09. Before the event started, I drove me car to Yinghao's place to meet up with Edmund, Andrew, Weishen, Andy and not forgetting Yinghao. We took a few shots of pictures of our attire in front yinghao's front gates, then had a dashed into our cars to head to Holidayvilla...Well basically we had four cars aligned on the road throughout the journey from SS19 to the place...Gila gangster la,especially yinghao myvy...small but powerful..lol,

Once we parked our cars, we entered into the place, I was a little bewildered to find myself actually standing outdoor under the rising moonlight in a serene and garden-like ballroom, at the beginning Im a bit confuse, because there is actually a black mini British fences marginalising outside and the entrance ballroom. Trays of food is situated in the middle of the entrance space, there are cascades of fountains and roman clay sculptures and equisite wall designed running with vines and twigs from small bougainvilleas. Overall the place gives a good presentation to anyone that step into the ballroom boundary. Once entered into the proper formal ballroom...well, I somehow feels its rather small compared to the previous reunion ballroom, however I kind of would admit that the place is even more beautiful inside than outside. As the event goes on, I would say the whole agenda was just entertaining me at a average scale...somehow I feel it is more memorable to attend reunions from previous years....I might know the reason why, it could be because of how this year reunion was organized too be more casual and carefree compared to last year and the following ones.This might be the chain reason why it does not really bring about a longlasting impression...I dunno, I hope next year will be better!! But anyhow, A job well done to the prefect commitee of 2006!! Its still an awesome night anyway.



Stay tune for more!!

Dicvinn


No comments: