Thursday, October 9, 2008

What a Birthday!!

'Surprise, Happy Birthday! '
I were in a speechless mode because i did not expect to get surprised on my birthday again. I arrived at my class stammered and began to roll my eyes form left to right practically staring at varieties of student from omega, sigma, zeta, and so much more in my class.

At first I was pondering why is so many eyeballs staring at one innocence guy who just want to enter the class and go for recess. Subsequently i saw something brown ,an arm size rectangle with the top glowing radiantly from liza, and majority of the people were surrounding the glowing cake. Finally i broke out of my so call 'blurness' state realizing what was going on. Initially everyone started singing my birthday song. Ironically, i joint in singing MY birthday song too, just try to whack myself out from my 'kakuness'

So i cut the cake and after thrusting a mark into the cake everyone just joined in to savor every last bit of the chocolate fudge cake which was bought from secret recipe. Apparently, I was told that it was such a coincidence because the teachers were also having a party to celebrate Hari Raya for 1 Hour on their own.Immediate i sprung joyfully, enraptured and cried tears of joy! Everything seem to happen on the right timing ,I tell you we were having so much fun just chatting, laughing and just laze around in my class.Although there were a few circles of clique ,I somehow fell so happy seeing that everyone was just practically enjoying their time forgetting their worries of spm.

Well i have to admit, my 17th birthday is another memorable one,Thanks guys!! I couldn't catch glimpse of picture of the real event that took place but here are some pictures requested by a friend of mine, Shahnon . Enjoy!

With regards,
Dic Vinn


Random shotS!!!



Shanon and Liza bought me the newest Eragon edition, Brisingr!!














No comments: