Friday, August 7, 2009

7 August 2009


My sleepiness was to much for me to bear last night , so I had to paused make an intervention to stop.
It was 2pm and so... I saved the post, logout from Blogspot, and terlantar on my wide and freezing cool bed. With a blanket warming my retrenched body heat, I gave in so fast and walked in my dream of unfortold...

Anyway, its 8am now, I got up and feel i should give a conclusion to what I had begun.
Here is the continuation from last night.....

" With adrenaline rush flowed impermeably in our body, We step forth in a place what we called an Arena with unfold past of what and whom that had set the feet on this muddy and impervious ground which lasted until today. With two teams camped opposite from both end of the field, and our artillery held tight in our own hands, The first fire was initiated when the instruction to start off the raging battle was given by the marshals( Referee & guide) . It was then war, and the opponent who were used to be my close tied friend were now no more than being declared as enemy which stirred my hatred to pierce their beating heart with my pellets from my marker. I shot shots until time was no longer a factor that we were awared of anymore in the field. We played 4 rounds and It was my team that won the battle, but left home with scars to tell the future of our honorable fights. Its fight that will linger and even could stayed permanent, fossilized in our heart to be remembered "

Haha, alright, I better cut this dramatic description if not I might bore you to death! Don't leave the page yet alright,
I'm not done!

Well haha..jk.anyway..so our session of paintball ended at 1.20pm. I got a lot of scar from the fun I had! However no one was in denial that the game was worth the money we paid,It awesome stuff. So, I am informing you, that paintball is guarantee and tested by me, that its really fun! If you have time over the weekend, go with a group of friends, and have a fun-filled experience with no regrets. It will even leave a mark on you body! cool eh, no need to go for tattoo anymore...lol...
So, anyway, I rested well for awhile,chatted with my old primary classmate, Natasha, I was so shocked to see her there, and also happy at the same time. Its been more than 5 years, and definitely she looks so much more different, beautiful and matured. Later that afternoon I parted with my friends, and gone to visit weishen house and go out for a let lunch with him and Yinghao.

At, 3.30, I had to go to Shahnon and peilyn house to pick them and alex so we can go to Sunway Pyramid. We wanted to get a good present for huakit, and get it quick, because we need to go over to huakit house for a surprise bday plan for him. Unfortunately, I arrived 10 minute late, drove with the thought in my mind of wanting to be quick. By the way,Alex brought her DSLR, so we took so many pictures through-out this short excursion. I reached the place, at roughly 4pm. Rush our way from shop to shop, the place we made our visit were , Topman, CK, Studio-R, a few off-track girl clothing shop and etc. In the end we settled with Padini. Got him clothings and a kinky and exotic underwear...lol...as a present to be remembered close from his bottom....oppss...haha..sorry Huakit!!

We left the place at 515 and I made a stop in Shahnon house to drop the girls and him at his house because we decided to go there in a separate car. Immediate after that, I drove my way to Lize's house to pick her up and drove to huakit house situated not to far from her house.
Reached huakit house, everyone was already in Huakit house settling quite well with drinks and were mingling around. At 620pm, we gave Huakit a heart attack when he opened his room door. Hahha..HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUAKIT..Ate cake blew candles and had a quality time chatting and kept in touch with everyone. Haven't met Jeremy Kuan in awhile so I was like so happy to finally be talking to him! lol..

At 650, I have to make an early leave to church for Rev Ps Mike Cornell service. I have a security briefing before the service so I need to to be there early. I wished everyone Goodbye, dropped liza back in her house, and made a quick moved through the wee-hour traffic, to get to church. At 11pm, service ended, I was mesmerized by how amazing God grace and spirit move through Him. Everyone fell before God, even when he was not even touching them.This shows how intimate his relationship with God. His whole life was devoted to God and strange enough he is just like any of us, a breathing human,After service I had to stay back for a De-brief, so my cell group had to go for a dinner earlier without me!

When done, I waited for my co-cellmember friend, Leo whom also had to stay back for an usher De-brief meeting . After that, we left church still feeling the same brokenness of joy from what God or our Father in heaven had done. We discussed a few issues about the service before reaching the destination. I reached home that day at exactly 12pm.

Tired but happy, drained but inspired, and even loving God more, knew more about Him and how much he had bless my life and pre-planned my life to how it turn out today.

I feel so good and at the same time hungry for food and God. Hm...but in the end i settled on a Cup of maggi before ending my day with a shut eye on my bed....

Here's my paintball picture for you to view on.



Briefing


All being just too worried for their awaiting destiny that lies uncertain ahead...





Two diplomat that tried negotiation but failed...


TERRORIST!!!
Ouch...Battle scar...!!

Well this the concluding sentences of of the blog post. Have great day ahead alrite people!

Blogged by,
DICVINN EDITORIAL BOARD OF DIRECTOR

No comments: