Monday, September 29, 2008

Hi fellow readers!! Its me and this will and is my first time blogging so , please do feel free to leave a comment on how i run my blog.Here are a little pinch of me that would describe to you about me. An old saying : word would only let people know a little on the other hand picture can express a thousand word in comparison to just solely words alone.Well Enjoy!!





Some says friends they have are like cherry on top of a cake while others believe that friends are easy to make just like money but i personally feel that my friends are too valuable and there is no thing that can substitute them. Even lightning wont be potent enough to split me from them apart , no way!! Besides that i am who i am today thank to them. Thank you guys!! Here are some bliss of my memorable pictures with my friends.








this picture is taken 3 years ago, O..o.. look how young we are!!




My fifteen surprise birthday.haha weishen look so cute!!

Birthday splat!!! I say i just like being messy, lol just joking i was just trying to make sure the cake is safe to consume that all. You believe me right?

Well thats all for my first post until next time them!!!!
Signing off

-Dicvinn-

No comments: